If I were to make a summary of what my overall experience with stuff is:
- I use GNU/Linux full-time on all my computers for more than a year now.
- I know to write and manage websites (if you didn’t notice until now, you’re on one of these things).
- I know to write various other programs (see the list below and my sourcehut). I feel pretty confortable with LISPs, C/C++, Python, some web stuff and .NET. I was also the programmer for my highschool’s robotics team, task for which I used Kotlin. I can pick up other languages quite easily.
- I have experience with git. I love email and IRC, though PRs and Issues are not unfamiliar to me.
- I love to write stuff with words too, not just code.
I am available for hire. You can also donate.
Here’s a list of the projects I work on or contribute to. Click on any of those items to expand it and show more information.
Fun fact: Those dropdowns are achieved using plain HTML. No JavaShit at work
here. Inspect the source and read about the
<details> tag if you don’t know