Less private property; pirate more property.
Hi, I’m Alexandru-Sergiu Marton, a university student interested in programming, free software and a bit of mathematics. I usually go by the nick brown121407.
For my projects and work experience see my resume.
Want to chat? Shoot me an email or ping me on IRC. If it’s sensitive, encrypt it with my public key, attached below.
- GitHub driven advertising campaign —
- Writing a simple IRC Client in OCaml —
- Losing weight —
- Moving to a VPS (Vultr) —
- Sourcehut: Don’t break mailing list threading with Gnus —
- Suckless Guix —
- Patching Suckless software —
- NearlyFreeSpeech reflections —
- GNU Guix: (Interactive) manifests —
- Start Emacs as a daemon —
- My preferred GNU/Linux distributions —
- StumpWM and fonts —
- A module system for coding FTC robots —
- StumpWM —
- New: PROJECTS page —
- Enlightenment: Git patches and mailing lists —
- GNU Guix: Databases —
- GNU Guix System: Fonts, icons and cursors —
- CS teachers hate him! See how he wrote READABLE code with one simple trick… —
- Use Adwaita cursors in the GNU Guix System —
- Contributing to Guix —
- Getting into Lambda Calculus —
- Moving to NearlyFreeSpeech.NET —
- Build a blog with Emacs and Org mode —
- GitLab Pages and custom subdomains with Namecheap —
- why the fuck is the marquee tag deprecated? —
Posts from other blogs I follow...
Hi all, it’s been a while! I’ve been taking some time off this month: I’ve been hiking in Corsica (an island in the south of France) for 2 weeks! The path (called GR20) was very difficult but the gorgeous landscapes made it entirely worth it. :) I’ve uploaded some pictures on my Pixelfed account if you’re interested (sorry about the picture quality, it seems Pixelfed compresses my uploads). Right before flying to Corsica, the XDC2020 conference was held online. I’ve spent quite some time preparing it with…emersion
I’m writing this month’s status update from a brand-new desktop workstation (well, I re-used the GPU), my first new workstation in about 10 years. I hope this new one lasts for another decade! I aimed for something smaller and lightweight this time — it’s a Mini-ITX build. I’ve only been running this for a few days, so let me tell you about the last few accomplishments which are accountable to my venerable workstation’s final days of life. First, there’s been a ton of important work completed for SourceHut…Drew DeVault's blog
Generated with org-webring -- v1.6